Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you know of other locations that should be included here. Thanks!
Here is a listing of weekly and monthly Celtic music events:
Irish Music Sessions – Mondays
Fado Irish Pub, Buckhead. From 7:30 pm. Listen or play. 404-841-0066.
Celtic Listening Sessions – Tuesdays
Marlay Pub, 426 W Ponce de Leon Ave, Decatur, GA 30030. From 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm. 404-270-9950.
Irish Jam Session – 2nd Sunday
Manuel’s Tavern, Atlanta. 2 – 6 pm. Info: 404-373-9250.
Live Irish Music – 2nd Wednesday
Olde Peculiar Pub and Public House, 29 Jones Street, Norcross. Info: 678-291-9220.
Gwinnett History Museum Coffee-Ceilidh – 4th Friday
455 Perry Street, Lawrenceville. Non-smoking, non-alcoholic. Doors open at 8 pm, music/fun at 8:30. Beverages & Irish snacks available for purchase. 770-822-5178.
- Celtic Atlanta features “Celtic life, music, art, poetry, pubs, and travel in Atlanta.” www.celticatlanta.com
- Visit The Celtic Company at www.thecelticcompany.com for oodles of Celtic goodies!
- Contact Irish Music Traditions, Atlanta by phoning 770-967-2065 or 770-938-6781
- Check out the Celtic music links in our listing of other folk resources
- Irish Arts Foundation of Atlanta: Your connection to Irish Music in North Metro Atlanta. www.atlantairishmusic.com